Red chilies were dried, cleaned, crushed and carefully packed.
Usage: Dried chili is often used as a seasoning for delicious dishes, serving the industrial processing industry
Preservation: Store in normal temperature
Shelf-life: 2 years from production date
- In PA/PE 100g x 100 bags/carton
- In PA/PE 500g x 20 bags/carton
- Raw 10kg/carton
Effects of dried chilies:
- Helps relieve pain
- Improve blood circulation
- Fend off the cold
- Skin beauty
These cases should not eat chilies:
- Cases of some diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, cerebrovascular disease, chronic bronchitis should not eat spicy foods because capsaicin in dried chili will accelerate blood circulation, making the heart beat faster.
- People with gastritis, chronic gastritis should not use chili because it leads to edematous mucosa, increased gastric motility, which strongly affects the recovery of the digestive system.
- People with gallstones, chronic cholecystitis will cause the stomach to stimulate more acid, making gallbladder diseases more serious.
- Do not use dried chili for people with hemorrhoids because there will be anal abscess. Dried chili also causes constipation and makes hemorrhoids more serious and difficult to treat.
- People who are suffering from keratitis, red eyes if eating dried chili will make these diseases more serious. Pregnant women and new born babies should not eat spicy food because it will affect the baby when breastfeeding.